Flora of the Central Flinders Ranges
|September 2018||We have now added, Flora of the Central Flinders Ranges, to our app (Discover the Flinders Ranges), which is a photographic guide to almost 150 of the most common plants in the central Flinders Ranges, between Quorn and Blinman, with an emphasis upon the National Park. The app relies upon almost 600 verified, close-up photos, sorted by colour, so that even non-botanists can identify the plants.||Discover the Flinders Ranges|
Weeds in South Australia
|November 2017||Declared plants are weeds that are regulated under the Natural Resources Management Act 2004 due to their threat to primary industry, the
natural environment and public safety.
Natural Resources Management boards oversee control programs for declared plants in each region, through the Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources.
|PIRSA - weeds in SA|
Mallee Plants of South Australia and Victoria app
|October 2017||Mallee Plants of South Australia and Victoria app v2.0
- The app is for sale for $4.49.
- Go to iTunes or app store and in the search field enter ‘Mallee Plants’ which is usually enough to bring it up (if not, enter the full title).
- It’s only for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch at this stage.
- Longer term we hope it will be available on Android, but that may be a while away.
- It’s a large file at 1.69Gb so please ensure there is enough space and battery (or plug it in).
- It may take up to an hour or more to download, so please be patient, but once downloaded it’s very quick and easy to use.
Mallee App v2 (656 KB)
It's Blue with Five Petals
|January 2017||Wildflowers of the Adelaide Region, 2nd Edition, by Ann Prescott||view in your browser|